Availability: In Stock Now!
Call To Reserve: 510-569-5656
Safe, Simple & Reliable. The Right Choice for Short Term Traffic Control.
Get your employees off the road by using auto flaggers! Contractors and municipalities across the US are replacing human flaggers with Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs) in work zones.
Remote controlled flagging devices allow motorists to see the flagger from a further distance than when human flaggers are present. This gives them greater time and distance to slow down or stop. Auto flaggers cost less than human flaggers, increase job site safety and are quick and easy to set-up.
Recognized as the safest alternative to human flaggers for temporary work-zone traffic control. Auto flaggers are ideally suited for daily setup applications:
- Trailer-mounted with small footprint
- 10 foot tall with highly visible gate arm
- User-friendly controller design
- Hand-held radio remote control (one remote controls 2 units)
- Battery-powered & Solar assisted
- Flagger stands at a safe location while controlling traffic
Auto flaggers are MUTCD compliant from North American Traffic. Caltrans recommends auto flaggers for:
- Road Work
- Gas Pipelines, Water and Sewer Lines
- Utility Maintenance & Repair
- Tree Trimming
- Asphalt Paving
- Guardrail Repairs
- Road Maintenance
- Special Events
Have a question? We’re here to help! 510.569.5656